Thanatos340

Skyfest Memories, Pictures and Quotes!!

Wow!! What a weekend.

Got my SCR this time. 1st attempt even;). Thanks to Bigun and aggie Dave for putting it together and everyone else for pulling it off.

Got to meet alot of new DZ.commers Had a Blast.

Having Bill Newell pouring and over seeing the SCR ceramony was something special. Great to get to spend somme time with one of the true legends in this sport.

Memorable Quotes:
Jumpjunkie2004 - "Uhhh.. Sorry, I dont work Here!"
AmanDUH - "Its all Pink on the inside"
UpandDownshop - Well Nothing as his voice was totally gone by Saturday Night!

And to Duh!!.. Beer is what you pour on the Maggots..:o>:(:D:D That was COLD!!!!

I like the little snaking stream of BEAST about to trickle down that guy's neck. By the way WHOTHEFUCK brings Beast to a DZ?

Notice it is getting POURED on people???:P That is what it is for. You bring one case to pour (beast in this case) and one case to SHAREB|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Thanks for letting me go on your SCR skydive. That was definately a fun time. Let me tell you, it was an honor to see Bill Newell around and to watch him over see the SCR ceremony.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Thanks for letting me go on your SCR skydive. That was definately a fun time. Let me tell you, it was an honor to see Bill Newell around and to watch him over see the SCR ceremony.

And to be on an SCR dive with him.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

And to be on an SCR dive with him.

That's the 2nd highlight of Skyfest for me. The first was my wife being on the Women's State Record. Every once in a while I have a skydive that makes me wish I still kept a paper logbook (instead of completely an electronic logbook) just so I could have someone sign it for me. That SCR jump with Bill Newell was one of those times.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I must say my performing at boogies may be coming to a close. It is just too much work and cost me too much $$$$ (fuel, time and costumes) it takes a lot of the boogie away from me since it causes a lot of stress. We will see................
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

Any video and pics people can send me of the fire show would kick ass!

I missed it !! >:( I did however get to relive it through turtlespeeds pictures. All I can say is WOW! B| You ladies fuckin ROCK!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Ditto lots of the original post ... met a bunch of DZ.commers that were new to me ... got my SCR done (the thanks for putting mine together go to Mark and Turtle, tho) ... and even had a fellow dz.com "maggot" on my SCR ... so two of us got it together. She wasn't at ALL sure about the ceremony tho ... ;) .. I guess folks on the east coast don't do them???

Also many thanks to the people on the load ... I long ago realized that in most cases, the SCR is more their achievement than that of the "victim" ... B| ... if it wasn't for Mark latching onto me right away, I'd probably have floated so badly that nobody could have dragged me back down in time!

And AggieDave ... good to see you get out of town and have a chance to let your hair down for a while (well, so to speak, anyway ... LOL).
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

The only quote I can remember at the moment is from one of the pilots of the CASA during a toy jump.......

"Dude.....tell that chick to make a hole so I can see the bannana going out." :o:D

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."